CloudCheckr is a fast-paced, innovative cloud management software company that partners with some of the world’s largest corporations and managed cloud services providers.
CloudCheckr Account Managers manage the customer life cycle for their customer base. Working closely with the Technical Account Management team to ensure that customers are deriving the most value from the platform, have user adoption and executive alignment. This role will maintain and strengthen all ongoing customers.
As an Account Manager, you will manage, renew and work with the technical team to service our customers within the rapidly growing client base. Your goal is to ensure maximum customer satisfaction while also identifying new business opportunities within those named accounts. You will need to build strong and trusted relationships with the decision making executives .
- Build multiple relationships within customer organizations, at varying levels, from users to decision makers.
- Prepare and join onsite visits alongside other members of the team as needed.
- Facilitate internal communication.
- Understand and track changes in customer business, understand the trajectory of the customer and their goals.
- Manage all customer related processes and documents.
- Support internal departments with client interactions.
- Communicate content on new releases, new functionality, current events with customer base.
- Assist in coordinating customer stores, case studies, recommendations of customer base.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent skilled work experience required.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in Enterprise Software Sales or similar environment.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience as an account manager within a B2B software company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal resources across the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor.
- Strong ability to multi-task while having an attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a cross functional team in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Highly proficient in the use of Salesforce.
Job Type: Full-time
- Portland, OR
- Enterprise Software Sales: 3 years
- Software B2B Account Management: 5 years