Customer Service Representative - Outbound
|Customer Service- 2nd Shift
2nd Shift – FT and PT positions available
Hourly Plus Commission
Your role as Customer Service – Outbound will be to engage and qualify leads to create pipeline for our Account Executives. This position is located at our Rochester, NY headquarters.
IF YOU’RE TALENTED AND AMBITIOUS, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
- Intelligent – fast learner and very capable at articulating value
- Challenger – unafraid to teach a CEO to think about sales intelligence in a new light
- Coachable – no matter your experience you’re never done learning
- Tenacious – you know every “no” you hear is a learning opportunity and one step closer to “yes”.
- Assertive – you’re likable, but aren’t afraid to ask for what you want
- Competitive – you outwork everyone around you
- Follow the established CloudCheckr sales process to manage a high-activity pipeline of leads
- Effectively and independently deliver CloudCheckr’s value proposition and features over the phone
- Educate Director, VP, and C-level executives on the value of our full suite of applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ideally 1-2+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- CRM usage experience
- Strong ability to close sales
- Technology savvy
- Additional languages a plus – Mandarin or Japanese or Hindi needed.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation based upon experience
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Benefits available for FT employees
- Paid Training on Marketing Strategies and Sales Leadership
CloudCheckr is voted one of Rochester’s Best Places to Work for 2017!!!