Job Summary: The Global Sales Group Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the CEO and COO as needed, and the VP of Sales and Operations on a day-to-day basis. This position supports the entire Global Sales Group’s operations and growth by conducting research, assisting with internal initiatives, project coordination and reporting, and company-wide communication. The GSG EA also assists with the implementation of internal programs that aim to attract, measure, and develop the sales organization’s talent pool. This role will lead and participate in the recruiting process, employees engagement, and process improvement initiatives vital to the success of our company’s continued growth.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings, and works closely with Corporate Travel to schedule and change itineraries
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with staff, internal departments and outside parties, including high-level contacts of a sensitive nature
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and research matters
- Manages directories, distribution lists, and document permissions company wide
- Tracks and generates executive expense reports
- Responsible for general global sales group operations administrative duties
- Create, review, and/or distribute materials including power point and other communication needs of company operations.
- Develops and Manages global sales group employee engagement program.
- Assists with internal event planning, helps manage internal sales group event planning.
- Recruit, interview and makes recommendations for open sales positions in the organization
- Assists with the coordination of hiring events and job fairs to support hiring needs
- Assists with the development of training programs aimed at aligning talent with sales organizational goals
- Assists in Developing consistent onboarding processes for sales team
- Responsible for coordination of employee engagement events at annual SKO
- Many other fun things
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint management skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform
- Highly motivated, self-directed with a high level of discretion, adept at handling multiple changing priorities in a rapid paced environment
- Self-starter and finisher
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Must be able to communicate across various functions and disciplines, including at the executive level
- Proactively follow-up on open and unclear items
- Complete work with a high level of accuracy and able to quality check own work
- Strong desire to succeed and be part of a winning team
- Exemplary time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Rochester, NY