CloudCheckr is a high-energy, creative cloud management software company that powers managed cloud service providers with an innovative, world-class cloud management platform. We are looking for an MSP Partnership Manager to lead the extraordinarily-important mission of championing – and ensuring the delivery of unrivaled cloud management services for – CloudCheckr ‘s most valuable MSP Partners,
Job Summary: The Partnership Manager will establish, effectuate and maintain successful business relationships with our MSP Partners. In this role, you will develop and manage programs and initiatives to engage, develop and enable CloudCheckr MSP Partners in leveraging CloudCheckr to accelerate business opportunities. The ideal candidate has prior partner-account management and relationship enhancement experience in the cloud services or related industry.
- Act as a liaison among the named MSP Partner and assigned CloudCheckr resources, in the delivery of technical solutions and business opportunities.
- Develop, implement and measure programs around technical implementation and sales enablement, specific to each Partner’s business objectives.
- Develop and maintain CloudCheckr-sponsored technical training and sales enablement programs.
- Develop and implement joint engagement models that support the Partner’s cloud services business.
- Develop and execute content and programs to recruit prospective MSP Partners and enable existing MSP Partners to build and grow their practice.
- Assist MSP Partners in achieving and maintaining partner and status and compliance with major cloud infrastructure providers, namely AWS and Microsoft
- Manage the substantive and legal aspects of the MSP Partnership Agreement and incentives program.
- Works cross-functionally within sales, marketing, support, and account management to deliver the best possible CloudCheckr experience.
- Possess an expert understanding of and creative vision for how to drive business with and through mutually-beneficial partnerships.
- Deepen existing engagements and expand the breadth of CloudCheckr’s partnership network.
- Immersion with and ownership of assigned Partner objectives and success built around CloudCheckr.
Qualifications and Required Traits:
- 2+ Years’ Experience in Cloud Services Sales, Account Management, Partner Management and/or Support, especially in: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an astute ability to build strong relationships with partners through genuine and intelligent customer service
- Proficient in Salesforce or equivalent CRM tools
- Driven, highly motivated and competitive
- Committed to – and enthusiastic in – delivering an unrivaled customer experience.