We are looking to add to our team of .NET developers! This is an excellent opportunity for a highly-experienced person to join a rapidly growing industry leader in cloud management. We work with cutting edge technologies to provide data analysis for cloud based deployments. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment to solve complex business issues, then we want to meet you!
The Software Developer will be responsible for moving new features through the full development lifecycle utilizing the Microsoft development stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, IIS).
This may include defining acceptance criteria, system and code design, interaction diagrams, and automated testing.
The Software Developer will also participate in our quality process ranging from reviewing pull requests, writing unit tests, or helping QA team members verify a new feature.
- Develop, deliver and maintain features
- Contribute to requirement and design reviews
- Fulfill tasks as a member of an Agile team
- Implement new technologies and techniques and adapt to dynamic business requirements
- Investigate and resolve issues in development, test and production environments
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Highly motivated and self-directed personality
- Proven experience with the Microsoft development stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, IIS)
- Experience with GIT, TDD and CI
- Deep understanding of code design practices that help drive improved quality, reusability, and maintainability
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining complex, distributed systems
- Experience with common .NET libraries such as NHibernate, Spring.NET, and log4net
- Basic knowledge of well-known cloud service providers, such as AWS and Azure
As an employer of choice, we will provide:
- Competitive salary and benefits, including a 401K with employer match
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing product adopted by hundreds of high profile companies
- Voted D&C Top 100 Rochester Workplaces 2017