CloudCheckr is hiring the best and brightest! We are a fast-paced, innovative cloud management software company providing some of the world’s largest enterprise corporations with its cloud management solution. We have tripled our business each of the last 3 years and are continuing to grow!
We are looking for a high-energy, talented, and, driven Technical Account Manager with software-as-a service (SaaS) and value-driven technical engineering solutions sales experience. The CloudCheckr team is made up of intelligent, tenacious self-starters who love what they do; if that sounds like you, contact us today!
CloudCheckr TAMs go well beyond break-fix support by advising customers on technical and strategic decisions related to their cloud (AWS, Azure) environments and the practical application of our solution. A CloudCheckr TAM is a true technical business partner. A CloudCheckr TAM watches over their customer and guides them through issues both major and minor. The TAM is the customer’s advocate within CloudCheckr and works closely with the CloudCheckr technical support and product development teams to ensure the customer’s requests, issues, and features are given the appropriate priority.
Candidates must be based in Rochester, NY and work the hours of 5:30am-2:30pm/12noon to 9:00PM.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
- Respond to customer inquiries to determine appropriate resolution path or service improvement strategies
- Meet with customers directly to facilitate the best approach for customer’s internal practices while deploying CloudCheckr within their organization.
- Maintain product, platform, and industry knowledge necessary to offer broad support to customers increasing the ability to recognize new business opportunities
- Facilitate strategic account discussions in conjunction with Sales, Technical Sales and Product Development to ensure a positive customer experience
- Develop and foster relationships with named client personnel for assigned accounts
- Work with other CloudCheckr departments to meet service goals and achieve service level agreements (SLAs).
- Work with technical support team to ensure full understanding of client requirements and needs in solution development
- Work with customers and/or partners to receive accurate information used to analyze and diagnose product and service issues
- Perform regular analysis of support issues to help determine and improve a customer’s satisfaction status
- Together with the Sales Engineering team, engage existing customers to uncover opportunities for them to improve cloud management strategy using CloudCheckr
- Provide the translation bridge between customer business needs and CloudCheckr software capabilities
- Monitor customer satisfaction and application usage to ensure success; create action plan if satisfaction and/or usage level is trending downwards
- Provide reports to management and customers as necessary and to fulfill any contractual obligations
- Identify, document, research and resolve service and product issues, questions, and concerns in a timely manner
- Inform and instruct key contacts, as appropriate, on new products, features and best practices
- Participate, as needed, in the development of product documentation, User Manuals, Training Presentations, Exercises, Quick Reference Guides and Other Support Materials
- Maintain client specific data in appropriate Tracking Systems or reporting systems.
- Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
What’s required to be considered?
- 1+ years’ experience with account management, customer service or support, or technical support
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain current comprehensive knowledge of CloudCheckr’s products; familiarity with the AWS and/or Azure platforms strongly preferred
- Engaging and dynamic customer service skills
- Capability to translate and understand complex customer business needs and requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong telephone presence
- Must be a self-starter and proactive problem solver who is adaptable, decisive and professional
- Excellent time management with the ability to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on computer science, information technology preferred.
As an employer of choice, we will provide:
- Competitive benefits, including a 401k with employer matching
- Opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing product adopted by hundreds of high profile companies
- Voted D&C Top 100 Rochester Workplaces 2017