This will be a hybrid role, with time spent between technical support and quality assurance.
To be successful in this role you will be comfortable working for a startup and believe in the power of small, focused teams. You will need to be able to function at a high level in an extremely fast-paced environment.
The position will require you to:
- Respond to support emails/calls
- Troubleshoot complex issues
- Perform online trainings
- Create/maintain support documentation
- Test a web-based SaaS application
- Log clear, detailed tickets
- Work effectively with sales and development departments
Candidates must have:
- At least one year in a technical support role
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize large task lists and properly manage their time
Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers is a plus.
If you’re ready to jump in and help define the CloudCheckr brand and user experience send an email to Aaron at email@example.com.
The Software Developer will be tasked with researching and developing new features and technologies. This may include analyzing new 3rd party services, using APIs to collect and store data, and building user-friendly reporting around this data. Management skills will also be used, as you will work closely with a team of 10+ developers, some that work remotely.
General knowledge of Amazon Web Services is preferred. Our application is deployed with Elastic Beanstalk to EC2, connecting to databases in RDS, all within a VPC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years experience as software developer/engineer
Strong knowledge of:
- Microsoft SQL Server
Some knowledge of:
- Strong communication skills
- Team management experience
- Design and creation of relational database schemas
If you’re ready to jump in and help define the CloudCheckr brand and user experience send an email to Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CloudCheckr is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, interested in learning about cutting edge technology, and ready to meet new challenges.
What This Job Entails:
- Engaging in call campaigns for prospects that are generated through various lead sources
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss contract terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Self-motivated and interested in learning about cutting-edge technology
- Previous sales experience or experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Salesforce or some CRM software
If you’re ready to jump in and help define the CloudCheckr brand and user experience send an email to Tim at email@example.com.