This will be a hybrid role, with time spent between technical support and quality assurance.
To be successful in this role you will be comfortable working for a startup and believe in the power of small, focused teams. You will need to be able to function at a high level in an extremely fast-paced environment.
The position will require you to:
- Respond to support emails/calls
- Troubleshoot complex issues
- Perform online trainings
- Create/maintain support documentation
- Test a web-based SaaS application
- Log clear, detailed tickets
- Work effectively with sales and development departments
Candidates must have:
- At least one year in a technical support role
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to prioritize large task lists and properly manage their time
Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers is a plus.
If you’re ready to jump in and help define the CloudCheckr brand and user experience send an email to Aaron at email@example.com.
The Software Developer will be tasked with researching and developing new features and technologies. This may include analyzing new 3rd party services, using APIs to collect and store data, and building user-friendly reporting around this data. Management skills will also be used, as you will work closely with a team of 10+ developers, some that work remotely.
General knowledge of Amazon Web Services is preferred. Our application is deployed with Elastic Beanstalk to EC2, connecting to databases in RDS, all within a VPC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years experience as software developer/engineer
Strong knowledge of:
- Microsoft SQL Server
Some knowledge of:
- Strong communication skills
- Team management experience
- Design and creation of relational database schemas
If you’re ready to jump in and help define the CloudCheckr brand and user experience send an email to Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CloudCheckr is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, interested in learning about cutting edge technology, and ready to meet new challenges.
What This Job Entails:
- Engaging in call campaigns for prospects that are generated through various lead sources
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss contract terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Self-motivated and interested in learning about cutting-edge technology
- Previous sales experience or experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Salesforce or some CRM software
If you’re ready to jump in and help define the CloudCheckr brand and user experience send an email to Tim at email@example.com.
Marketing Operations Manager
Interested in helping grow a company in the cloud space? Want to leverage your experiences to try your hand at true agile marketing while partnering with a world-class sales organization to help them compete and win? That is what this role is all about.
We help hundreds of the biggest enterprises, hottest startups, government agencies and managed service providers in the world with their cloud cost management, security monitoring and cloud governance functions so that they can stay focused on building their companies. Our customers and partners love working with us because we are anything but a traditional software firm. We have grown 300% in the last 12 months and are just getting started!
In this Marketing Operations Manager role, you’ll be located in our Rochester HQ and be responsible for managing the day-to-day sales-marketing relationship. You will help accelerate leads through the opportunity pipeline by creating and integrating content for specific sales campaigns and initiatives. You will work with the Demand Generation and Content Marketing team to create powerful content that drives demand to our digital properties with special attention to helping meet the needs of our Sales organization. In this role, you will directly interface with the sales and product teams. You will have a solid understanding of inbound marketing, sales enablement, content marketing, and other means of making our sales team successful.
Top four things you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to identify collateral for sales support
- Collaborate with cross functional market team and Product team to create resources that drive leads, educate prospects and customers, and help drive sales. (examples include videos, whitepapers, playbooks, battlecards, call scripts, etc).
- Manage a small team and drive the tradeshows, conference and webinar plans.
- Come up with more ways to drive highly qualified leads over to our sales team. You’re comfortable with the idea of being measured against lead generation goals and you’ve worked closely with other sales leaders before. You’ve constantly taken a content and inbound marketing approach to your job.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- 3-10 years working experience with demand generation and agile marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and sales enablement.
- Past experience producing content for digital and sales specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge such as blogs, syndication, Slideshare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions. The more technical you are the better!
- Demonstrated proficiency with copywriting and managing 3rd party writers with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of demand generation metrics and KPI’s and their impact on the business.
- Analytical, proactive and creative problem solver with a need and affinity for telling customer stories to influence buyer behaviors.
- Ideally you have experience working in a fast-paced technology start-up environment. Bonus points if you have experience in the cloud!
- Monster work ethic. As an early stage startup, we’re still working hard to put ourselves on the map. But don’t worry because work/life balance here is just as important to all of us.
- Fun and upbeat personality with a passion for learning and building something that lasts.
- We love results, so be ready to share results from your previous positions!
We offer a competitive salary, health and stock equity package for all staff.
We go beyond the typical in our commitment to our staff’s health, well-being, and happiness by also offering Discretionary Time Off (no limits or banks for sick and vacation), opportunities for milestone achievement bonuses, access to an unlimited learning library, abundant professional development and growth opportunities and resources, yearly team-building and bonding trips and activities, periodic catered lunch, and other surprise perks throughout each month.
If you’re ready to jump in and join the CloudCheckr brand send an email to Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org