About The Whitepaper
Amazon EC2 provides scalable computing capacity for companies in the AWS cloud. AWS Reserved Instances (RIs) specifically offer flexibility and substantial cost saving opportunities as businesses scale.
However, a variety of factors must be considered to accurately budget and forecast cloud costs to fully reap the benefits of AWS Reserved Instances.
The Buyer’s Guide to AWS Reserved Instances explores considerations for purchasing RIs, including:
- how AWS structures, packages, and sells RIs;
- what to consider when purchasing RIs;
- why you must manage RIs to make good on the cost-savings they offer;
- effective workflow for managing your RIs; and
- how CloudCheckr provides insights, tools, and automation for optimizing RI investments.