The Information We Collect
- When you use the Public Areas of the Website, you may provide us with personally identifiable information about you and your company, such as your company name, your name, title, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number (collectively, the “Visitor Information”). We do not collect any Visitor Information from you when you visit the Public Areas of the Website unless you provide us with the Visitor Information voluntarily (for example, by registering for a Webinar, signing up for a free trial, or sending us a message).
- We may automatically collect other types of information when you visit the Website such as your network location, the IP address of your computer, and what sections of the Website you visit.
- Also, the Website may use “cookie” technology to help us collect other information and to enhance your experience using the Website. Cookies are small packets of data that a web site stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. If you do not want the Website to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer. If you decide not to accept cookies from our Website, the Website may not function properly.
How We Use and Share Visitor Information
- If you provide us with Visitor Information through the Public Areas of the Website, we may use such Visitor Information to contact you about the products and/or services about which you have expressed interest. We may also use the Visitor Information to inform you about other products and services that may be available through CCI. Customer email addresses and any other personal information will not be distributed or shared with third parties, except as provided below. We may also share visitor information as follows:
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we might aggregate Visitor Information that is provided through the Website. In aggregate form, this Visitor Information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Visitor Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- If we or any of our affiliated companies (or all or substantially all of our assets or the assets of any of our affiliated companies) are acquired, we expect that the Visitor Information would be transferred along with the other business assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Visitor Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the Visitor Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of CCI or others.
Accessing and Modifying Visitor Information and Communication Preferences
- Visitors who have provided personally identifiable information may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to their Visitor Information by e-mailing CCI at email@example.com. In addition, such Visitors may manage their receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any CCI marketing email. Clients cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with CCI. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
- It is important to note that the Website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any Visitor Information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website and/or providing us with your Visitor Information, you consent to this transfer.
External Web Websites
How to Contact Us
339 East Avenue, Suite 202-1
Rochester, NY 14604
Last Updated September 11, 2012